How to write an Essay about Yourself

Sample of Essay about Yourself:

Good Morning everyone. I am Mir Abul Kashem. You can Also call me  Kashem only. My parents call me by this name as well. I come from / am from Manikgong. But I completed my SSC and HSC from Savar, Dhaka district. My father is a Banker. He was transferred to Savar, Dhaka. So the whole family shifted to Savar. My mother is a housewife. She love me a lot. I also love my parents a lot. I love reading books and playing cricket. I want to be a skilled engineer in my life. I am happy to meet you.
How to write an Essay about Yourself How to write an Essay about Yourself Reviewed by Limon Ahmed on 11:45:00 AM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading them all! I will reply to your comments here if get a scope. Have a lovely day!

Copyright © 2015 limoncox. | Created by Tech Community | Created By Sora TemplatesLimon Ahmed